Posted by nleal on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 13:32 - 0 Comments
¡Bienvenidos! We welcome you to participate in the 2013 Ronald E. McNair Research Conference at the University of New Mexico.
Click here to register and enjoy these conference highlights:
- Visit a unique part of the country; a convergence of cultural and historical traditions set in the Rio Grande Valley at the base of the majestic Sandia Mountains
- The opportunity to experience the magnificence of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta with people from all over the world (This conference coincides with the beginning of the 2013 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta)
- Attend the UNM Career Services Graduate School Fair- well over 50 schools nationwide will be represented
- Network with scholars and faculty from all over the country
- Refine your presentation skills in a moderated forum
- Participate in graduate school preparation workshops from UNM’s Graduate Resource Center
- Tour UNM’s beautiful campus located along historic Route 66 and visit with graduate programs in your field
- Enjoy New Mexican cuisine
WHEN: October 2-4, 2013
WHERE: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
FEE:$150 per student, $175 per staff member
*Fee will cover conference materials, Graduate School Fair, and the following meals:
Wednesday – Reception (hors d’oevres)/ Thursday – Breakfast & Luncheon / Friday – Breakfast, Luncheon & Dinner.
LODGING: $149/night for 1-2 guests/room in the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
When contacting the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque for room reservations and lodging fee payment, please mention UNM McNair Research Conference to receive the conference rate.
Visit our website at mcnair.unm.edu and click on the “2013 Research Conference” tab for more information and to register.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION & LODGING DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 4, 2013
For more information regarding the conference, please contact Ricardo Romero, UNM McNair Director, at (505) 277-5491 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.