Posted by jmolon on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 14:26 - 0 Comments
The Open Science Data Cloud PIRE project provides international research and education experiences through training and study at universities and research institutes around the world with leading scientists in computing. Increase your expertise in managing and analyzing data.
OSDC PIRE Supported International Research Experience 6-8-week summer funded fellowships at collaborator sites for graduate students to participate in sophisticated international research collaborations. Teams will be developing and doing research in cloud-based services & applications.
OSDC Foreign Partners: School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom Science & Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil Universidade Federal Fluminense –Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
You must be a US Resident or Citizen in order to participate
Complete application at: http://pire.opensciencedatacloud.org/apply/
- UW Madison McNair Scholar Exploring the Universe as UC Berkeley Doctoral Student
- University of Alabama McNair Scholar to Present at Posters on the Hill
- Research Opportunites Open New Doors for Bowling Green State University Scholar
- TAMUCC Scholar: A Shining Example for Others
- UCF Scholars Win NSF Graduate Fellowship
- A Sixth Taste?
- University of Alabama Scholars Honored with Randall Research Awards
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee scholar helps index a Polaroid past
- Clarkson University Scholars Expand the Boundaries