Posted by jmolon on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 14:26 - 0 Comments
The Open Science Data Cloud PIRE project provides international research and education experiences through training and study at universities and research institutes around the world with leading scientists in computing. Increase your expertise in managing and analyzing data.
OSDC PIRE Supported International Research Experience 6-8-week summer funded fellowships at collaborator sites for graduate students to participate in sophisticated international research collaborations. Teams will be developing and doing research in cloud-based services & applications.
OSDC Foreign Partners: School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom Science & Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil Universidade Federal Fluminense –Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
You must be a US Resident or Citizen in order to participate
Complete application at: http://pire.opensciencedatacloud.org/apply/
- Save the Date for the Annual Pacific Northwest McNair Research Conference
- University of Minnesota’s First Annual Diversity Weekend
- 21st Annual SAEOPP McNair/SSS Scholars Research Conference and Graduate Fair
- Emory University Laney Graduate School STEM Research and Career Symposium
- 23rd Annual California McNair Scholars Symposium
- 17th Annual Texas National McNair Scholars Research Conference
- 16th Annual National Conference for McNair Scholars and Undergraduate Research
- Save the Date: Donald Asher Two Day Event
- UD to host McNair events